- Novel, advanced mode of action with no cross-resistance to other chemistry
- Residual control up to 21 days
- Helps prevent yield loss in pumpkin and winter squash
- Vapour action protects tight bunches of grapes
- Rainfast once dried on the crop
How it works
The active ingredient of Vivando®, metrafenone, is the first agent from the benzophenone chemical class to be developed and Vivando is the first fungicide in a new group: Group U8.
Vivando stops infection by inhibiting spore penetration into the plant tissue and limiting sporulation. It also limits lesions by slowing the growth of existing powdery mildew infections. Smaller lesions reduce the spread of the infection.
Vivando is released by vapour pressure, which can help spread the active across the leaf or fruit surface. That distributive action maximises the protective area in all crops and is particularly advantageous in protecting tight bunches of grapes.