Stomp® Xtra is a selective, broad-spectrum herbicide recommended for use in certain fruit crops and onions for the control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. Do not use on sweetcorn or crops grown for seed.
Advantages of treatment:
- Reduced weed control can be expected when used under dry soil conditions
- Micro-Encapsulation formulation, which virtually eliminates yellow staining
- Solvent free - no fumes or unpleasant odours
- Higher pendimethalin concentration - lower transport and storage costs
- Convenient screw top plastic pack for easy handling and pouring
Following application of Stomp Xtra to the soil and its absorption by the plant, both root and shoot growth are inhibited in susceptible plants. Affected plants die shortly after germination or following emergence from the soil.
Stomp Xtra will not control perennial or established weeds.
Weed control with Stomp Xtra may be reduced where soil organic matter exceeds 6%. Approximately 12 mm of rainfall or irrigation within ten days of application is required for optimum performance.