Give your stone fruit crops the X factor
Merivon® sets a new benchmark for broad-spectrum disease control in stone fruit. It combines proven and innovative active ingredients to maximise crop yield and quality. Adding Merivon to the orchard’s spray program can both provide a better result each season and help manage resistance to give the older products in the rotation a longer future.
- Consistent, continuous protection – even under strong disease pressure.
- Greater activity than boscalid on blossom blight/brown rot and rust.
- A new active ingredient in stone fruit.
- Highly systemic activity with extended residual protection.
- Tank-mix compatibility with most commonly used fungicides, insecticides and foliar fertilisers (except emulsifiable concentrates).
- Up to 3 applications a season - use between early flowering and before the onset of shuck fall.
The rates recommended are for high volume spraying to the point of run off. For concentrate spraying adjust dilution rate accordingly. For concentrate spraying the rate of product applied must be equal to the rate that would be applied per hectare with dilute application (refer to tree row volume rate indications in fact sheet).
Apply between early flowering and before the onset of shuck fall at an interval of 5 to 11 days, using no more than 2 consecutive Merivon sprays and 3 sprays in total each season. Apply as a preventative spray and when conditions favour disease. Use the shorter interval when disease pressure is high.